It’s time for another Classics Club Spin! I am so grateful for this prompt because otherwise the classics on my TBR list would get pushed down to the bottom. Having this nudge is a life-saver.
I chose 20 books from my master list and put them in a random number generator. Here’s the result:
1. The Last Gentleman – Walker Percy
2. Beloved – Toni Morrison
3. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall – Anne Bronte
4. The Master and Margarita – Mikhail Bulgakov
5. Quicksand -Nella Larsen
6. Ceremony – Leslie Marmon Silko
7. The Gowk Storm – Nancy Morrison
8. Fahrenheit 451 – Ray Bradbury
9. Wives and Daughters – Elizabeth Gaskell
10. The Blue Castle – L.M. Montgomery
11. Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy
12. The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
13. 1984 – George Orwell
14. The Woman in White – Wilkie Collins
15. Crossing to Safety – Wallace Stegner
16. Howard’s End – E.M. Forster
17. A Study in Scarlet – Arthur Conan Doyle
18. The Sweet Dove Died – Barbara Pym
19. The Warden – Anthony Trollope
20. Native Son – Richard Wright
I’ve got some chunksters in there which makes me a bit nervous, but I’ve got to read them sometime. We’ll find out Monday which number is picked and I’ll post then. I’ll have to read and review my classic by October 31.
What would be your pick from my list?